Couple of quick points, however:
- Allegiant is not going to add more Sanford flights to ORH when the loads are 72%. We should be asking when Allegiant may add another Florida destination like St Pete's. In addition, Allegiant will never fly to Vegas with their current fleet from ORH.
- Surveys? One caller asked for more surveys. There is absolutely no need for another survey or more consultant studies.
- Our number one goal right now should be an NYC shuttle to JFK on either JetBlue or Mesa. Once a flier out of ORH gets to JFK you can fly direct anywhere around the world and outside the country.
- VLJ's could be the next major innovation in aviation. Invite Linear to ORH?
- All of this can be done without an access road
Our next two goals thus should be trying
- Top of Allegiant's list for their 2nd Florida destination
- Shuttle to a major hub like JFK
- Linear Air invite to ORH